Our hosted desktops / Desktops as a Service (DaaS) Hosted desktops (also know as hosted virtual desktops, Desktops as a Service, or remote desktops) are centrally hosted Microsoft Windows desktops which include office productivity suites such as Microsoft Office alongside other desktop applications. solution enables rapid and secure remote working. Your staff can work easily from anywhere with an internet connection – and have the identical experience as if they were working from their own PC. With desktops hosted in the cloud, staff are not affected by power cuts and can continue their work seamlessly from any online location.
Hosted virtual desktops benefits:
- Staff: can work from anywhere for better productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Savings: on IT equipment, office facilities and staff downtime.
- Security: applications and data are hosted in a central environment located in top tier, highly secure ISO27001 data centres.
- Resilience and performance: based on leading VMWare technology.
- Disaster recovery: full range of options available.
- Regular upgrade cycle: means automatic upgrades at no additional costs to the business.
- Reliability: 100% uptime SLA.
- Support: 24/7/365 access to our IT consultants.
- Value: the business experiences no additional capEx requirements.